My New ED

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffp

Reaction score
nothing...no news yesterday...no news today......no nothing........i wait.......i took a small vacation so i could greet the truck(make sure he`s real careful), and it still hasen`t left the dealer.should be shipping tommorrow?...should have taken a leave of absence!...I wait.jeffp

Sorry man. You should've ordered through Humbucker. They ship all Mesa's for free and don't charge tax!

BostonRedSox said:
Sorry man. You should've ordered through Humbucker. They ship all Mesa's for free and don't charge tax!

I'm looking at an amp on HumbuckerMusic.com, and they state that their free shipping doesn't apply to Mesa/Boogie. No sales tax is cool, though!

OK! just got confirmation. It is now enroute.....Somehow it sat at terminal for two whole days....AJ got it moving again.It is now "GOIN South"!.....on the final run!!!!!!!IT MOVES!...I wait!...jeffp

ifailedshapes said:
BostonRedSox said:

I'm looking at an amp on HumbuckerMusic.com, and they state that their free shipping doesn't apply to Mesa/Boogie. No sales tax is cool, though!

It isn't true though. I've bought from them before. The shipping is free. If you go through their menu, as if you were going to buy an amp from them, before you hit the confirm button, you receive a total bill of costs. Shipping is free with them. At least to Massachusetts it is.

jeffp said:
OK! just got confirmation. It is now enroute.....Somehow it sat at terminal for two whole days....AJ got it moving again.It is now "GOIN South"!.....on the final run!!!!!!!IT MOVES!...I wait!...jeffp

Let us know when it comes in. I hope to see pictures man!

Fed Ex says it will be delivered tommorrow!............I just hope there are no issues.....I`m really exited. I`ve waited a very long time. First since about the middle of April I committed to the RA,got on the list, waited and waited like everyone else..........Received it on June 25TH(which was pretty early...i think the second one on this board to get it. ...sent it back on July 6TH...placed the order for the ED, waited.waited, and waited and i wait till tommorrow. The truck will not pass unnoticed/nobody home. That much i can promise! This has been quite an experience!...jeffp

jeffp said:
Fed Ex says it will be delivered tommorrow!............I just hope there are no issues.....I`m really exited. I`ve waited a very long time. First since about the middle of April I committed to the RA,got on the list, waited and waited like everyone else..........Received it on June 25TH(which was pretty early...i think the second one on this board to get it. ...sent it back on July 6TH...placed the order for the ED, waited.waited, and waited and i wait till tommorrow. The truck will not pass unnoticed/nobody home. That much i can promise! This has been quite an experience!...jeffp

Good luck man! You'll be good. FedEx has a great history with me and they seem to get generally good feedback on other guitar forums.

Latest posts

Back