My Mesa Promo Pic

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Courtney

Reaction score
NOt really, but dont you think this would be a good promo pic for Mesa?

185892675_l.jpg

WIthout being mean and harsh: No.

The guy standing there (I think it's you?) doesnt say rock. You know what I mean ? The guy that will break your arm if you touch his mesa, gets all the girls and can beat up a crazy horde of zombies with his axe or something. And that car in the background....ai...:(

From a photographer perspective: the focus on the amp and the blurry background makes a quite unbalanced lay out. Not really wanted for a promo pic.

Wow, we're harsh. :D

The background should be something like molten steel pouring into a form, or combat manuevers.

The amp looks good though. 8)

Well thanks for your honesty lol. I wasnt acutally seriously trying to have a promo pic, and I would agre with you guys on what you said, this is just a pic on my website, and the focus is actually supposed to be on the amp, not me. That is why it looks like that. Personally I think it would make a good promo pic to promote the amp...but that wasnt my intention anyway. I suppose you guys know best. ;) Thanks for the comments!

Jeff

perhaps a bit darker surroundings ? Makes the light of that road king come out nicely =)

The pic is not that good, still jealous about your amp though =)

Ignore the a-holes. It's a great pic. I'm sure all the idiots here look like a cross between Fabio and Joe Perry.

zekmoe said:
Ignore the a-holes. It's a great pic. I'm sure all the idiots here look like a cross between Fabio and Joe Perry.

I've been told I look like Cher, thank you very much.

Yeah, cool pic but I think it should have a long hair rocker like myself in it as a promo pic for Mesa.

I dont know. I guess I just wanted to show you guys the pic lol. I wasnt expecting everyone to be super anylitical about it. DO NOT QUESTION MY MOTIVES!!! haha j/k

I think it's a cool pic. And in fact, it probably represents the majority of folks actually using Mesa products. Plus, I think guys that wear their guitars under their balls are posers.

CudBucket said:
I think it's a cool pic. And in fact, it probably represents the majority of folks actually using Mesa products. Plus, I think guys that wear their guitars under their balls are posers.

I like this man! Dont take that to sound to weird.

it's a good pic for me, and it's a good effect to focus on the amp and leave the environment behind unfocused! i think it would be a nice promo pic if the amp was a lonestar (it better matches with the country outdoor)!

Latest posts

Back