My Mark III has arrived

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlosasi

Reaction score
Oh my freakin GOD this amp is awesome. The hand of Thor landed in my lap. I am blown away at how small yet powerful and unbelievably complex this Mark III is. I'm not sure if anyone else feels the way I do the first time you plug this in, but I'm a little overwhelmed, almost a little frightened of it. I used the settings that have been posted before, thanks to all that really helps a ton, but this thing is going to take some time to tame. After working on a nice Marshall sound for awhile, I decided to take it into my backyard and try and kill some squirrels. While I was carrying this anvil out back it was banging against my legs and pushing knobs in and moving the dials. When I plugged it in with these random settings the Mark III sounded unbelievable. By accident it I had set the nicest tone. I'm bowing to this thing, I'm not worthy.

Thanks to Zoner for taking such great care packing this beast. It arrived yesterday in perfect working order.

Just think...these came out in the 80's! 8)

Congrats on the amp. Try it with a delay in the loop. lso try it with an EQ in the loop. TONS of tonal options.

John, glad it traveled well and that you are enjoying it. Lots of tones in that beast and I guess you now know I wasn't kidding when I said they were slightly dangerous! Get the cops called on you yet? :lol: Enjoy, and keep us posted on your path of MKIII discovery. Z

Latest posts

Back