Multi-FX recommendations for use with MkIV please

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm just about to take delivery of a MkIV and am looking at getting a floor-standing multi-FX processor with a built-in expression pedal which will link to the amp with the 4-cable method and also switch channels.

The closest thing I've found so far is the Digitech RP1000 which ticks all the right boxes but doesn't have amp switching capabilities. I used to have a MkIV/G-System setup which worked pretty well although I seem to remember some issues with a loud 'pop' when switching certain channels.

Does anyone know if there's anything like this on the market at a reasonable price ? If not I guess I could go with an RP1000 in combination with the FU-2 but it's a lot of floor real estate !

Thanks,

Steve

I'm thinking of an RP1000 with a mini-amp gizmo so that I can control all the MkIV channel switching and FX just from the RP1000 board.

Anyone else using a mini-amp gizmo with a MkIV ?

I'm running an amp gizmo with my mark V, Mark IV's and Mark III's. It works great and sometimes I wish I had my amp gizmo before I sold my G-System. I think it would have helped. I also have (on order) and RJM Y-Not box so I can run two Mark's in stereo and do the switching via the amp gizmo. Good luck!

I love my TC Electronics G System.

It runs 4 cable method (I also run it in stereo thru a second Mark IVa... yes I love my Marks). It runs midi if needed, but also it has switching so it can control my Mark IV preamp channels. And its built like a tank.

Latest posts

Back