Mk IV A

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shep

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are many other people with mk IV A's that are running 240volts. I have never seen any other in the world.

Just a thought.
Thanks
Tom

I have a 1x12" short hardwood/wicker Mark IV combo that I bought in Paris in 1991, then moved to California, had it rewired for 110V by James Marshall in Petaluma, then moved to Australia where I currently live and have it running at 240V.

Why do you ask?

I have a Mark IV A and I live in melbourne, it's running off a step down though :)

i was just wondering if those 230/240volt ones have 561111 or 561137's in it. it's only meant to be the 561137 but i have seen one with a 561111 which must be from a left over mk III.

Just wondering .

All GOOD!

I've got a Mark IV A combo natively running 240V.

They can't be that uncommon can they?

Ive got IV A head which i bought from french girl and works at 240 v in UK but ive noticed as it is my first amp that it doesnt sound as on other people clips and the bass doesnt seem to be as crunchy hmm...

Shep said:
i was just wondering if those 230/240volt ones have 561111 or 561137's in it. it's only meant to be the 561137 but i have seen one with a 561111 which must be from a left over mk III.

Just wondering .

All GOOD!

its not so much the 240volt mk iv A its whether which transformer in it.

Latest posts

Back