MK III - could this work?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshboogie

Reaction score
Guys,

Just had a thought - with the effects loop + volume pedal trick on a III, I have always had a problem/issue with using a volume pedal (space on pedal board etc etc).

Could I rig up a small footswitch (similar to channel switch size) with a standard volume pot set to a fixed position that I could punch in and out as a solo boost?

Ain't got much experience of building pedals of this type and was wondering if its do-able??

yeap pretty easy...buy a pedal box, dpst switch (six termial switch) ,a 100k pot ( not completely sure on that value) , 2 jack inputs, 9v battery clip and led light... wire it so

in-tip------the middle prog of switch---left prog goes into the middle prog on the pot..connent the right prog of the pot to the ground and the left prog of the pot to the tip ( the right goes to the tip of the out..) put the ground of the input straight to the out..

with the light this is to tell if it's on or not..so you can do it or not...just soldier one of the 9v clip end's to the OTHER side,middle prog of the switch the other to the led ( just make sure the polarity is right or it won't work...(+ to + and - to - ) then the other LED lead to the Left prog on the switch...

hope that make's sence..

Back