Metallica's Death Magnetic Leaked

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
for all the metallica fans floating on the board... here is rapidshare to Death Magnetic's leak. BTW, its fucking amazing.

http://rapidshare.com/files/142156661/metallica_-_dm.rar

what album would you compare it to, if any?

i really hope it's as great as you say it is.

Hirschberger said:
what album would you compare it to, if any?

i really hope it's as great as you say it is.

hmmm.... take justice's complexity, ride and master's riffery (yes i created that word), tba's hooks, kill's attitude, and load's hooks. its really an album thats takes the best of what they've done and brings it all together. it's just straight up bad ***.

Hirschberger said:
Elpelotero said:
If this is true, I think it's a shame...

por que?

EDIT: also, im a noob, how do you extract the files again? i forgot...

/fail

download winRAR first of all... once you have it open the rar, go to command>extract to a specific folder... choose your folder and extract.

jdurso said:
Hirschberger said:
Elpelotero said:

por que?

EDIT: also, im a noob, how do you extract the files again? i forgot...

/fail

download winRAR first of all... once you have it open the rar, go to command>extract to a specific folder... choose your folder and extract.

yeah i figured it out.

i went to http://7-zip.org/

and it worked.

my first reaction to the first song: it rocks.

Elpelotero said:

well judge for yourself. i think its an album all its own but people are always looking for comparisons. i'll say one thing if someone is purely a load era fan then they may not dig it as much. i really like almost everything they've done with the exception of kill em all and most of st anger, so for me its nice to hear them borrowing from what they've done best throughout there career

I am really digging this album, i just feel bad that i downloaded it illegally. I will buy the album anyways though/

Hirschberger said:
I am really digging this album, i just feel bad that i downloaded it illegally. I will buy the album anyways though/

i'm buying 2... one that'll get beat up in my car and another for my home theater system.

jdurso said:
Elpelotero said:

well judge for yourself. i think its an album all its own but people are always looking for comparisons. i'll say one thing if someone is purely a load era fan then they may not dig it as much. i really like almost everything they've done with the exception of kill em all and most of st anger, so for me its nice to hear them borrowing from what they've done best throughout there career

Well what I was referring to was the album leaking prematurely. At least you will buy the cd and beat it up like I will, but after all the hard work put into this album, there are millions of people who are just going to download it and be done with it. No cd, no anything. If you've ever met an artist face to face and talked with them about this, it changes your perspective on everything.

As someone who absolutely loves Kill Em All through ...And Justice for All and thinks the Black Album was decent, how would I like this album?

A-5best said:
As someone who absolutely loves Kill Em All through ...And Justice for All and thinks the Black Album was decent, how would I like this album?

i'd say you'll dig it.... its more justice/ride than anything else (to me at least). but i will say while it pulls influences its an album all its own.

I have only heard 3 tracks (2 studio and 1 live), and in my opinion, this is as close as they have been to MOP and Justice since the 80s.....I think its gonna be good.....no hype....

Laskyman

Elpelotero said:
jdurso said:
Elpelotero said:

Well what I was referring to was the album leaking prematurely. At least you will buy the cd and beat it up like I will, but after all the hard work put into this album, there are millions of people who are just going to download it and be done with it. No cd, no anything. If you've ever met an artist face to face and talked with them about this, it changes your perspective on everything.

trust me man i feel you. i feel like i was the only defending metallica when the napster thing happened. still to this day i buy all the music i listen to with the exception of maybe guilty pleasure songs where i know i'll hate the album but i dig a song here and there. plus the album art is half the fun

Laskyman said:

I have only heard 3 tracks (2 studio and 1 live), and in my opinion, this is as close as they have been to MOP and Justice since the 80s.....I think its gonna be good.....no hype....

Laskyman

and those 3 tracks lasky speaks of arent even the cream of the crop... the album gets waaaayyyy heavier than those... well maybe a little heavier than my apocalypse

Elpelotero said:

+1 on that man. I can't believe people can't wait a week until the album comes out. God forbid someone had to spend $11 dollars on a cd anymore. :roll:

Latest posts

Back