Mesa stilleto value

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lespaul123

Reaction score
Hey guys I new here. I am looking to get another amp. It is between a mark 3 4, framus, or engl. But in order for me to get a new amp I have to sell my stilleto stage one. I posted on craigslist and clevescene.com I am asking 950 obo is that to much to ask for? I am kinda lost on the value of these things. I tried searching on this site but I couldnt find anything.

thx

Imho they should be worth that much but usually fetch lower prices than that. I'd check ebay - you can search for stuff that has already sold and get and idea from that.

The problem with the Stiletto Stage 1 is that they were unloaded by Guitar Center for $900 new when the Stage IIs were announced. Most folks are aware of that and so, are not willing to pay that much for a used one. It really depends on if you get the right buyer to happen upon your auction. If I were you, I'd set an opening bid at $750 and see where the bidding goes. You can always kill the auction if you don't think you're going to get what you want. But the bottom line unfortunately is that the Stiletto Stage I has a low resale value.

Back