Mesa noob question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smith35

Reaction score
Finally purchased my first Mesa, a used Mark V combo. I am thrilled with it, looking forward to discovering new sounds and finding inspiration for years to come. When purchased, neither the slip cover nor the paperwork came with it. Owners manual was easily enough found, but I'd like to be able to register it and have the warranty - how do I go about doing that? Do I just call Mesa's customer service number?? I'd assume I'd need the serial number - where do I locate it on the amp??

I did do a search, but didn't quite find exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Smith35

The serial number is underneath the chassis right near the transformer on the left (looking at the rear of the amp) of the Rectifier tube. Just call Mesa and provide the serial number. Be prepared to email, fax, or mail a copy of the sales receipt.

Thank you.

Got it from GC in Hollywood, and almost walked across the street to the Mesa store right then, but it was pouring down rain, and people drive crazier then normal around here when it sprinkles, let alone actually rains. And I wanted to play with my new amp asap!!

Smith35 said:
Thank you.

Got it from GC in Hollywood, and almost walked across the street to the Mesa store right then, but it was pouring down rain, and people drive crazier then normal around here when it sprinkles, let alone actually rains. And I wanted to play with my new amp asap!!

That is understandable! You like it so far?

I love it so far. The clean channel sold it for me, very easy to dial in. I'd never before been a fan of reverb, but I'm using it now on the Mark V. I'll take my time in dialing in channels 2 & 3, I know good things will come. I'm very proud to finally be a part of the Mesa family. I'll post pics when I find the right cord to get them from my phone (recently moved, still commuting, haven't yet located the adapter for the phone-to-pc usb yet). My Reverend sounds incredible with it, have yet to try my Variax.

Latest posts

Back