Mesa Mark III (w/IIC+ Mod) Clip - Pull Me Under

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reo73

Reaction score
Clip of the beginning part of Pull Me Under using my IIC+ modified Mark III.

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=24013

Enjoy!

cleans aren't there.
Distortion could be any boss pedal , at least to my ears.
I don't know how you recorded but TO ME it doesn't even sounded like a mesa.
What can I say I already listenned to a lot of clips here but yours sound like anything but mesa boogie.
I don't know you and I don't know how much of recording engineering you know but I think you have to upgrade your knowledgements.
I'm sorry but I'm just being honest.
Maybe other members will love your sample :wink:
luck

18&Life said:
cleans aren't there.
Distortion could be any boss pedal , at least to my ears.
I don't know how you recorded but TO ME it doesn't even sounded like a mesa.
What can I say I already listenned to a lot of clips here but yours sound like anything but mesa boogie.
I don't know you and I don't know how much of recording engineering you know but I think you have to upgrade your knowledgements.
I'm sorry but I'm just being honest.
Maybe other members will love your sample :wink:
luck

Hmmm...interesting comments.

yeeahh... i tend to disagree. i thought the clean tones were really sweet and juicy, you could hear that mesa/fender punch/attack. sounds good to me...

was a little harder to dissect the crunch tone due to stereo delay, but if it matches the music who cares what amp it "sounds like"

eltrain858 said:
but if it matches the music who cares what amp it "sounds like"

HE cares cause if he bought a IIC+ modified Mark III he wants or like mesa tones.
So I said that because of it,I hate if my triaxis sounded like some boss pedals.
Who buy mesa wants mesa tones,or am I wrong ? :wink:

18&Life said:
eltrain858 said:
but if it matches the music who cares what amp it "sounds like"

HE cares cause if he bought a IIC+ modified Mark III he wants or like mesa tones.
So I said that because of it,I hate if my triaxis sounded like some boss pedals.
Who buy mesa wants mesa tones,or am I wrong ? :wink:

Well, if your Triaxis sounds like BOSS pedals, then you can just use your wonderland studio and EQ it to sound better for your big name clients.

Cleans sounded good, distortion was weak, although it might have been the way it was recorded or whatever.

Its cool...who am I to tell you what my amp should sound like to your ears. If you think it sounds like Boss pedals thats fine and it does not really bother me because TO ME it sounds like a good Mesa Mark series tone and it sounds in the same tonal range as the original song minus the professional mix and mastering. I think the recording is a bit dark and I over did it a little with the stereo split on the lead tone but otherwise I like the way it came out. To each his own.

If you liked why asking our tastes cause it is obvious that your taste is the only one that really matters.So if it sounded the way you like so you're ready for new records.
I never said that what my ears hear is what everybody has to hear.
No, all of it are just personal tastes so there'll be people who will like your tone and people who will doesn't.
It's a non-ending question but like I said, if the tone is what you wanting, fuc.. others preferences :wink:

Great tones man! I enjoyed hearing it. Keep it up. No Boss tones in there to me. I mod boss pedals frequently...none sound THAT good.

the tones were fine....i see the point of the cleans being just a tad weak but they were not bad......the distorted tones were real nice....the biggest problem i heard was that it was just not recorded real well....but you can hear the tones were good...if the track was recorded more in your face and mixed better then most folks would feel the tones were excellant. just keep plugging dude!

Back