Mesa Mark II/III in a car insurance commercial?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonicProvocateur

Reaction score
So i've seen these "the general" car commercial for "cheap" car insurance on tv...

and I see this one with this dude in a band who "can't afford" insurance...

and I spy what appears to be a PRS and a Boogie Mark IIC or III...

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCTktP1Gju0

Maybe he should sell it to one of us :D then he could afford some insurance :wink:

ha..cool
saw a special/promo deal on Santana's new cd-covering many classic tunes....saw some sweet Boogie love ,along with a wall of other rather desirable amps..it is playing on Palladia..didnt see it all,just enough to identify a Mark in a lovely flamed maple flavor-thought I was at Joey B.'s :)

You know if it's still playing? I love Palladia HD, so many good shows! Between the hours of 3pm and 1am that is, everything else is just filler. :lol: As for the amp in the General Ad, to my eyes, it looks like an early Studio .22. You can tell because there are no pull-switches on the front, or SUS4 chassis mounts.

>Photi G< said:
You know if it's still playing? I love Palladia HD, so many good shows! Between the hours of 3pm and 1am that is, everything else is just filler. :lol: As for the amp in the General Ad, to my eyes, it looks like an early Studio .22. You can tell because there are no pull-switches on the front, or SUS4 chassis mounts.

+1

Latest posts

Back