Mesa fifty-fifty power amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

consapevolezza

Reaction score
Hi,Petaluma's friends ;-)
I'd buy a stream stabilizer for my rack,but I know only the power requirement of my triaxis (30W,please correct me if I'm wrong..) and I don't know the power requirement of fifty\fifty power amp,can you help me?
Kisses and Hugs form Italy :wink:

Teo.

Take a look at the fuse and multyply it's maximum current it can take with your voltage. For example my 2:90 runs at 230 V and has a 4 A fuse. That makes a maxiumum of 920 W. With that you shouldn't have any problems. The manual says for your amp thtat it has a 3A fuse at 120 V, so for your poweramp you need 360 W.

The manual says for your amp thtat it has a 3A fuse at 120 V, so for your poweramp you need 360 W.[/quote]

Hi ;-)
But here in italy we have a 220V stream,moltiplicated for 3A. But a friend tell me that 220V*3A=660W--->must be moltiplicated for 0,8.. ---> 528W.
You know anything about it?

Thank's!
Teo.

Yeah, but the european version has most probably a 1,5 A fuse. Just take a look on the part of the amp where the fuse is. My 2:90 has 4 A just written next to the fuse holder.

And I think it's wrong to use the 0,8 factor. AFAIK 220 V is the effective voltage not the maximum of the sinus-curve. Additionaly I want to say I'm no expert... so maybe I'm not 100 % sure if that's right.

Also what comes to my mind: the fuse is a slow blow fuse. Maybe the amps can draw/need a little more power for very short times.

Latest posts

Back