Mesa Dual Rectifier & Mode Four 400A Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm

Reaction score
Hi there peoples, yep, my first post here :)

I've always wanted a Dual Rectifier, my dream amp if you will, but due to the high costs of Mesa Boogie amps here in Australia I picked the Marshall Mode Four as the next closest thing. Now, if I ended up getting a Dual Rectifier head how well would it work with the Mode Four's 400A cab? Has anyone experimented with this combination?

Ciao ...

Sorry i cannot help you out but how is the amp? My band mate just got one 2 days ago and i have not heard it yet (he lives in another state). I have a dual and he has the mode 4 i hope they sound good together.

I think the MF350 and the Dual would sound good together. I really like the MF350 but the Mesa Dual just has that little bit extra that I like for the styles of metal that I'm into. With the MF350, if I liked more detuned or nu-metal stuff then I'd stay with the MF350 over the Dual. They are both badass amps but I find that the Mesa's are tighter down low.

Ciao ...

Great stuff! Let me know how it goes you lucky bugga :D BTW, if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you?

Ciao ...

Latest posts

Back