MESA/BOOGIE or MESA Engeneering Logo Plate

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bisconne

Reaction score
Hello!
Does anyone know where can I get logo plate. Old school style or new, don't care. Mine got ripped off.. someone ripped it off... M#"!#$!F!$!%%!!!
Thanx

They have stickers on their website, but I don't know if that's what you're exactly looking for: http://mesa.stores.yahoo.net/accessories1.html

Otherwise, just try contacting them directly.

As other people said, you can get them directly from Mesa. The small Boogie logo's aren't expensive. I'm not sure about the big Mesa Engineering ones though.

Does anyone know how long and how high the 'BOOGIE' logo should be on the mark series amps? mine is missing also and I might just print one out in the meantime :lol: :roll:

Herbie the Rad Dorklift said:
I bought a MESA Engineering one for £10.

The Boogie ones are approx 30mm x 100mm.

Thankyou! My Mark III will look more complete now until I can get my hands on a real logo.

Hello!
Thanx guys!
Where did you bought yours? 've been searching the web and I couldn't find one yet....

Bisconne said:

Hello!
Thanx guys!
Where did you bought yours? 've been searching the web and I couldn't find one yet....

Direct from Mesa, I said!

I called up the distribution guy in the UK and he sent me one.

wow..
We don't have one near. :(
I wrote to Mesa International, but still no answer.
Can you give me the contact of the guy you've talked to, so I can try to contact him and see if it can be sent to me.
Thanx

Bisconne said:
wow..
We don't have one near. :(
I wrote to Mesa International, but still no answer.
Can you give me the contact of the guy you've talked to, so I can try to contact him and see if it can be sent to me.
Thanx

West side distribution I think it was.

My experience with Boogie has been that if you want to get a hold of them, you have to pick up the phone. They do answer their phone.
When I was looking for a logo for my previous amp, an F-50, I e-mailed the address on their site several times and got no response. Finally, I called the number listed right next to the address, and it was in the mail - for free - that day.

My Mesa badge:

DSC02751.jpg

Back