• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MESA BOOGIE DC-5 DUAL CALIBER VINTAGE FOR SELL

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sputnik33

Reaction score
Hello im selling my mesa Boogie vintage DC-5 Dual caliber

brand new used 10 times only in stage

2200 EUR

The amp its new ! i have a recording studio
but no clients and i have a band with no sucess

this is the true Mesa Boogie
nothing to do with the new Mesa Boogies

the Old Mesa boogies are the true Sound !!!! for me !!!!
and my amp its like New !
im from Portugal

next time go to ebay.

http://queluz.olx.pt/vendo-mesa-boogie-iid-67021746

Regards

Victor

I have photos !

you are wrong my friend ! im a Musician, have photos, work with television, have videos, websites, this is a real mesa boogie vintage and RARE ! and i love it my mesa because its sound difrent
i have camera, i can send photos and its not a fake !
regards

Im from Portugal and my english its not very good

regards

Aren't you are supposed to have 10 or more posts under your profile before posting in the classifieds?

sputnik33 said:
this is a real mesa boogie vintage and RARE !

Dude, I'm sure it is a real mesa but IT IS NOT RARE!!! DC-5's are all over the place.
2200 euro is like $2900 USD. :shock: Most of these go for $500-$650 USD.

So why don't you sell it in Portugal? And no, they're not at all rare. There's one for sale right now 2 threads below this.

kekam35 said:
sputnik33 said:
this is a real mesa boogie vintage and RARE !

Dude, I'm sure it is a real mesa but IT IS NOT RARE!!! DC-5's are all over the place.
2200 euro is like $2900 USD. :shock: Most of these go for $500-$650 USD.

YES !

SHOW ME ! ONE MESA BOOGIE DC-5 DUAL CALIBER FOR SELL , IN REAL CONDICTIONS AND THIS MODEL
HEAD AND SPEAKER !

Here's a "rare" DC-5 head for $500 and no bids...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-DC-5-Guitar-Head-/330457406986?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf0cbde0a

hey man, can I have whatever you are smoking because you are in the worst denial I have ever seen about your gear.

Dude if you're already in Europe, sell it there. I think you'll get more out of it there. But if it sells for 2200 euro in the US, awesome. Bring the value of mine up ;)

Good call with the "self-policing". Ha it's funny but true. Can't BS people on this forum or people will nail you on it.

I have a super rare, super mint, with tags still hanging off it, grey tolex DC-5 combo. I'll never sell it, but it's still only probably worth at most $700, more likely $600 or less.

Latest posts

Back