Mesa 2x12 Recto cab!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and...mines in my little pic by my name , almost just sold it for custom bogner rig but then didnt have to :D almost made a BIG mistake :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I found some pics on ebay with your amp and cab. the really look nice. would you mind putting them on this topic?

Nocki

:twisted:
myamp.jpg
IMGP0862.jpg
IMGP0858.jpg
backofmyamp.jpg
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
insideof2-12.jpg
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah!!! picked it up todat and it looks great! and it weighs :)

looks nice. there was a free cover enclosed... it fits in my car and thats whay i bought it!

thanks all for telling me about this cab. ill lett you guys know how it sounds!

Nocki

mesaian, your have an awesome rig! I am interested to know your opinion on the celestion centuries compared to the vintage 30's.

Toneseeker said:
mesaian, your have an awesome rig! I am interested to know your opinion on the celestion centuries compared to the vintage 30's.
V30=POO, farty honking midrange, bitter highs, great low end.........century= BALANCE....great lows, natural mids, smooth harmonicly rich and complex highs...... :twisted:

Are they the G12 Centuarys or the Centuary Vintages

I just bought some Vintage 30's to make a General Lee style 2x12 but fancy some G12 Centuarys for my road king.

Back