Merry Christmas

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch71

Reaction score
Wife says I never send out Christmas cards, well here you go! Found these on the internet. According to the site, Mesa used to send them to all new customers after a purchase.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
xmas92.jpg

Very nice, thanks...I wonder if there will be one of those under my tree...I have been very good...

Merry Xmas to ya all. Hopefully there is a big heavy Mesa box under your tree come Xmas mornin' 8)

I started using Mesa in 1980 and for about the first 10 years I always received an Xmas post card from them . On the card was also a discount for a tube purchase .

Barry said:
I started using Mesa in 1980 and for about the first 10 years I always received an Xmas post card from them . On the card was also a discount for a tube purchase .

Mesa knows how to care for their customers. What a cool idea :lol:

A very Merry Christmas to all here. May your family be safe and warm, your tubes all light up, your fuses stay fused and your speakers speak.

Best wishes to all who operate this excellent forum, where arguments are allowed, threads are not locked, people are not banished and opinions are opined.

Most of all, thanks and may God Bless Randall Smith for sticking to his guns and building the most versatile amps ever known to man. Mesa/Boogies can be seen playing every genre of music, from major acts and concert arenas to smoky dumpy bars where most of us had to start, and where most of us will end up. It's not like we can quit doing it. It's in our blood.

And really, we only need two things. The guitar of choice and a quality built amp that can take the abuse.

Best of luck.

Murph.

Murphy Slaw said:
A very Merry Christmas to all here. May your family be safe and warm, your tubes all light up, your fuses stay fused and your speakers speak.

Best wishes to all who operate this excellent forum, where arguments are allowed, threads are not locked, people are not banished and opinions are opined.

Most of all, thanks and may God Bless Randall Smith for sticking to his guns and building the most versatile amps ever known to man. Mesa/Boogies can be seen playing every genre of music, from major acts and concert arenas to smoky dumpy bars where most of us had to start, and where most of us will end up. It's not like we can quit doing it. It's in our blood.

And really, we only need two things. The guitar of choice and a quality built amp that can take the abuse.

Best of luck.

Murph.

Well said 8)

MERRY XMAS. AND I HOPE EVERYONE IS GETTING A NEW MESA FOR XMAS :)

I'm not getting a new Mesa this year since I just bought mine 6 months ago. Oh well though, do they still send these cards out?

Latest posts

Back