Mark IV revelation!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kenchan did you even have time to plug your Mark IV in before you sold it? ;)

RH: is it a wide or a short combo, and how much?

phyrexia said:
kenchan did you even have time to plug your Mark IV in before you sold it? ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah :p

But seriously, dude.

1) It was a widebody combo. What would've suited me MUCH better was a head w/ 4x12

2) I DID take everyone's advice and if you REMEMBER, the conclusion I drew was that indeed I was approaching the tone I wanted. I never gave up on that amp, I just sold it for...

3) ... a Triaxis + 2:90 + traditional recto 4x12, all of which I've now had since last September.

So... I've been getting fucking great sounds from all of this gear, but it's not -MY- sound.... ya know? :?

rabies said:
Random Hero said:
Ecstasy 101b.

I was gonna get a Shiva, but couldn't resist the XTC.

from the website:

These 3 power amp operation switches - Class A/AB, Output power Full/ 1/2, and Sound Style - Old/New -all cut power somewhat. By using these controls together, you can get almost any wattage or power level you want, from a max of around 120 (Class AB, Full power, "New"), down to about 7 watts (Class A, 1/2 power, "Old").

7 watts? really... hmm. how bout 15 watts? 7 seems low..

This doesn't really constitute a subsantial difference in percieved volume...

Random Hero said:
Ecstasy 101b.

I was gonna get a Shiva, but couldn't resist the XTC.

I love my xtc...the best amp I ever owned or played for what I like. I will never sell it!

I did get a mark III green stripe head recently. That is a great one too!

The guy i bought my C+ from Traded a bogner XTC 101b for it from another guy..And I mean a straight trade with no cash..

must be good..

Latest posts

Back