Mark IV Clone - PICS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm sitting in a plush deluxe hotel room on a free trip to Whistler for work, still can't get away from the board...

oh, and what is the appeal of a foreign-made clone? PTP? in my ignorance i would spend just a few bucks more to get a used mesa that i could take to them if it needed service...

Vigo1999 said:
Russ said:
The problem here is the ocean swell and the girls. If the swell gets good everyone jumps in the water and surfs. If the girls come by everyone tends to check them out instead of working. I lived in FL for a while and have been in the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico. There isn't much surf there but like any beach there certainly are the women.

here it's somewhat different, here in Rio dont have too much enterprises buildings at the shore, just home buildings and the real good surf areas are too dangerous for regular people . . . just surfers get in the water there.

A little over a year ago we had an awesome swell that gave us killer waves here. Swami's in Encinitas had such an awesome set come through that it managed to wipeout the entire lineup out there and there were even a half dozen resues along with a couple board snaps. It was big enough of a swell that we had local news coverage of it. It was one for the record books.

Vigo...Is there any way your builder can make the clone to be just a preamp? 2 rack spaces maybe? If so...I would be interested. BTW, if you follow UFC, Anderson Silva is fighting Marquardt...will you get a chance to watch the fight in Rio?

vitor gracie said:
Vigo...Is there any way your builder can make the clone to be just a preamp? 2 rack spaces maybe? If so...I would be interested. BTW, if you follow UFC, Anderson Silva is fighting Marquardt...will you get a chance to watch the fight in Rio?

i think it will be no problem for him, but will talk to him and see what he says ok??

im really not a huge UFC fan, i watch some fights here and them, especially when one of the Gracies is fighting, but i dont think i will watch the fight live . . .

Russ said:
Vigo1999 said:
Russ said:
The problem here is the ocean swell and the girls. If the swell gets good everyone jumps in the water and surfs. If the girls come by everyone tends to check them out instead of working. I lived in FL for a while and have been in the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico. There isn't much surf there but like any beach there certainly are the women.

here it's somewhat different, here in Rio dont have too much enterprises buildings at the shore, just home buildings and the real good surf areas are too dangerous for regular people . . . just surfers get in the water there.

A little over a year ago we had an awesome swell that gave us killer waves here. Swami's in Encinitas had such an awesome set come through that it managed to wipeout the entire lineup out there and there were even a half dozen resues along with a couple board snaps. It was big enough of a swell that we had local news coverage of it. It was one for the record books.

That sounds that was when dreams came true for surfers 8) although i really love the sea, i dont surf . . . :cry: wish i can . . . it's a very cool therapy . . .

i have a good friend near Encinitas (he lives in SD), we always joke with each other saying which waters are better, the Pacific or the Atlantic (he lived in California his whole life and never went to the East Coast, well at least to have a sea bath :lol: )

Vigo1999 said:
Aart said:
More pics from vigo:

And the **** North Sea ain't surfable...

:D :D :D

well, at least you guys still got great blondes also . . . :wink:

thanks Aart! 8)

Haha, blondes, yes, a lot.
My ex was a blonde.

But brunettes are cool too! And dark hair is cool too :D

Can't choose, **** monogamy! :lol:

Aart said:
Vigo1999 said:
Aart said:
More pics from vigo:

And the **** North Sea ain't surfable...

:D :D :D

well, at least you guys still got great blondes also . . . :wink:

thanks Aart! 8)

Haha, blondes, yes, a lot.
My ex was a blonde.

But brunettes are cool too! And dark hair is cool too :D

Can't choose, **** monogamy! :lol:

hahaha . . . my actual is a blonde . . . 8)

yeah, actually i have a pretty much specific taste for girls . . . since they're beautifull it's cool!! LOL!! :wink:

but you guys sure also have gorgeous women there . . .

Schmoog said:
dude this guy is beyond good. hes freakin amazing

plus he's one hell of a cool guy 8) 8)

man, im thinking about starting to manage his business . . . Head of the International Sales division :D

he makes a tube pedal that also amazing, 2 channels of pure tube tone.

Here in So Cal the majority are bleached or highlighted to blonde. The true blondes are far and few between. Sometimes you get lucky though and the drapes match the carpet. I kind of like it better though when there is no carpet.

Vigo1999 said:
Schmoog said:
I don't think he is mass producing these per se. seems like he is just making 1. and its by request of a customer

actually hes becoming a very well known hand maker down here, he also makes clones of soldano SLO100, JCM800 and so on, you can check the guy's work here:

www.pedrone.com.br
I don't see anything about the markIV clone

Russ said:
Here in So Cal the majority are bleached or highlighted to blonde. The true blondes are far and few between. Sometimes you get lucky though and the drapes match the carpet. I kind of like it better though when there is no carpet.

:lol: :lol:

well, a lil carpet is good, dontcha think?? 8)

yeah, we call'em here "drugstore blondies", withj all that bleach and stuff, you know.

mxr2000 said:
Vigo1999 said:
Schmoog said:
I don't think he is mass producing these per se. seems like he is just making 1. and its by request of a customer

actually hes becoming a very well known hand maker down here, he also makes clones of soldano SLO100, JCM800 and so on, you can check the guy's work here:

www.pedrone.com.br
I don't see anything about the markIV clone

actually, this one is his first one . . .

Not finish yet? if so could you do a little review and compare with a mesa mark IV?

mxr2000 said:
Not finish yet? if so could you do a little review and compare with a mesa mark IV?

i think he finish her this past weekend, but since this one isnt for me, i have to ask him to play her before the owner pick her up 8)

wave2.gif

Diablo beach mmmmmmm.

Back