Mark IV Clone - PICS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vigo1999 said:
Schmoog said:
don't tempt me man. I'll leave NYC in a heartbeat to hang in brazil

ive got a friend in NYC that already has come to Brazil, every summer he dreams of caming back again . . . actually he just drop me line yesterday and told me stories when he was here . . . especially about his sexual trips along the shore . . . ROTFL!!

just a glimpse for you my New Yorker friend . . .

http://www.riodejaneiro-turismo.com.br/pt/

on top right you got a link for the english version (dont know why it's not leading direct . . .)

my cubicle is really starting to suck right now.....

definetly shows where your heart is when you have a great job working in the fashion industry (I do computers...), and you spend your time hanging out on BB talking about guitar amps.....

Boogiebabies said:
That dudes doing more than PTP. He's got PCB clones of a few amps.

More power to him.

wow, cool BB, gonna tell him that (well, maybe he even read that, ive already told him about that topic and maybe he even joins the Boogie Board also . . .). caming from a very knowledgeable guy on the area like you is a huge compliment! 8)

He's no joke. All his stuff is very high quality and appears very well built.
I would not tackle a MK IV clone if my life depended on it. The cabinet work is very nice and the SLO clone has some really interesting artwork.

If he had an English website, the exchange rate would probably work very well.

[/quote]

my cubicle is really starting to suck right now.....

definetly shows where your heart is when you have a great job working in the fashion industry (I do computers...) with beautiful women, and you spend your time hanging out on BB talking about guitar amps.....[/quote]

well, dont know if i get it right, but i dont work on the fashion industry . . . i work in the financial market . . . i work at a Bank, Capital Markets Division.

but hey, talking amps is good, dont?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do computers for a fashion company. translation: there are a lot of pretty ladies who are very grateful to me for making sure they're computers don't break....

Boogiebabies said:
If he had an English website, the exchange rate would probably work very well.

yeah, his work is awesome. he's the only guy here in Rio that im not afraid to take my Mesas for service.

and yes, i'll definitely talk to him about that english option on his site. i do think he will spread out his customers base also.

wait until I get a mark IV clone from him before you tell him that!! if his customer base expands so will his price!! heh just kidding. but his work does look incredible

Schmoog said:
I do computers for a fashion company. translation: there are a lot of GORGEOUS women who are very grateful to me for making sure they're computers don't break....

humm, now i get it!!! 8)

and no extra time to fix the office's awesome blonde pc??? :wink:

Schmoog said:
wait until I get a mark IV clone from him before you tell him that!! if his customer base expands so will his price!! heh just kidding. but his work does look incredible

well, actually if he builds more, the prices drop . . . let's support Pedrone Amplification! lol!!

and no, for BB forumite fellas no rise in price, i will say him that!!!

Building contractor here. I have built along the beach and it is just too distracting.

Platypus said:
Another computer guy here :p

wish I could do it from the beach in rio though :p

well Platy, it's 21th century, no communication barriers!! lol!!

hummm, working at the beach will be fantastic!

and hey, we can also have that Capivara!! :wink: :lol:

Russ said:
Building contractor here. I have built along the beach and it is just too distracting.

well, i dont blame you, i mean, you are at Cali's shore . . . but, yes, a change to have a cool bath at the Atlantic just to try something different will be also cool!

It usually depends on where you are and the proximity of your signal. If you are on something like Sprint or another wireless provider chances are your signal will be great provided there is cell reception. If you are trying to use just a networking card forget it cause you'll be sitting up by the hotels. Though poolside wouldn't be too bad either.

The problem here is the ocean swell and the girls. If the swell gets good everyone jumps in the water and surfs. If the girls come by everyone tends to check them out instead of working. I lived in FL for a while and have been in the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico. There isn't much surf there but like any beach there certainly are the women.

Schmoog said:
I do computers for a fashion company. translation: there are a lot of GORGEOUS women who are very grateful to me for making sure they're computers don't break....

I fix computers and amps all day long here at my shop in the middle of nowhere by the creek! Wanna trade man? I dig watching hot babes a lot more than some trout fisherman.

Russ said:
The problem here is the ocean swell and the girls. If the swell gets good everyone jumps in the water and surfs. If the girls come by everyone tends to check them out instead of working. I lived in FL for a while and have been in the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico. There isn't much surf there but like any beach there certainly are the women.

here it's somewhat different, here in Rio dont have too much enterprises buildings at the shore, just home buildings and the real good surf areas are too dangerous for regular people . . . just surfers get in the water there.

Back