Mark IV CLIPS ! Let me know what you think

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrucci111

Reaction score
http://www.myspace.com/tomaslaracuente

the ones named Bringin' on the heartbreak ( def leppard) and ACOS Another World Cover ( dream theater)

first time recording the mark IV so let me know what you think :)

guitar was petrucci bfr and for the leads i used a boss ds-1 as a boost

http://www.myspace.com/tomaslaracuente

Sick playing. The mixes seem a bit low in volume though. Thats a **** good tone for your first time recording the Mark IV. How are you liking the BFR?

Could you post some pics of them in the thread? I'm interested in checking em out. I've got my Koa BFR JP on the way.

or some shyte like that...

www.myspace.com/ghostandthebigsky

first recordings with the Mk IV, i found the direct out to be very useful-got scratch tracks down easy, as did bass player w/ his mesa-no problems w/ bleed on drum takes= time saved when mixing.

also used a morley wah, keeley blues driver, mxr variphase (that pedal should have lights....)boss dd 2, but the majority of the BALLS comes from that 3rd channell, gotta love it...it was great for clean tones,
i think, if you got a strat, a les paul, a couple pedals, and a Mark IV, you don't need much else.

senor laracuente - the guitar demons got a hold on you, right? ****, that's some fast-*** playin'! 100% Smokin'!! I tried to play like that, the solos you hear on my page are the best I can do. Great tone as well. What gauge strings do you use?
Hope all is well in Republica del Dominica...
Patrick

mystidream said:
Sick playing. The mixes seem a bit low in volume though. Thats a **** good tone for your first time recording the Mark IV. How are you liking the BFR?

Could you post some pics of them in the thread? I'm interested in checking em out. I've got my Koa BFR JP on the way.

Thanks man ! . yeah they sound a little low in volume because i recorded with the output at 2 . the BFR is the best guitar I've ever played it fits me very well , im very happy wih it , tone is awesome piezo is magnific , action is very low but withawesome playability and of course it look like another wonder of the world ( thanks JP for the guitar) ....Ill post pics later when I upload them :)

Nice! that KOA must be killer ! post pics when you get it .

NJVenom said:
senor laracuente - the guitar demons got a hold on you, right? ****, that's some fast-*** playin'! 100% Smokin'!! I tried to play like that, the solos you hear on my page are the best I can do. Great tone as well. What gauge strings do you use?
Hope all is well in Republica del Dominica...
Patrick

thanks NJVenom! hahah no im not being held by demons haha !
I use Ernie Ball '09 (super slinkys)

I really like the cleans of the petrucci bfr. My bandmate has one and they are sweet! Great job on Seasons...

hoobafrank said:
I really like the cleans of the petrucci bfr. My bandmate has one and they are sweet! Great job on Seasons...

Yeah the cleans on the BFR are awesome. you should try one .. its a pretty awesome guitar .. and combined with the piezo it is just crystal magic..

Latest posts

Back