Mark IV Clip - Learning to Live

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrik

Reaction score
Well, at least a little bit of it.

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=22243

Recorded with the all mighty dollar store computer mic. :lol:

Oh and heres a pic! That's an EV loaded Thiele cab I'm using with it.
cool.jpg

Man, great tone. Can't get enoguh of that dream theater, did I tell ya, i met john petrucci, anyways, you think you can make another clip? but of more guitar, the clip was long, but the amount you played was short and sweet, play metropolis!!! :p

Nick_cor said:
Man, great tone. Can't get enoguh of that dream theater, did I tell ya, i met john petrucci, anyways, you think you can make another clip? but of more guitar, the clip was long, but the amount you played was short and sweet, play metropolis!!! :p
Thanks man, and that's awesome, I'd love to meet the man one day. Oh and Metropolis will be next! :twisted:

Yeah! that's what I'm talking about, I just got my mark III redstripe head, i'll try to do some recordings soon, But I have a strat, so even though the tone sounds somewhat like it , it just doesn't have the characteristics of a humbucker, anyways, rock on! :D a

Hey! wanna share some settings, I just picked up a MKIV head! and I'm looking for a good Dream Theater type lead tone!

Nick_cor said:
Hey! wanna share some settings, I just picked up a MKIV head! and I'm looking for a good Dream Theater type lead tone!
Sure...

Lead channel/Harmonics/EQ/Triode/Tweed power

Gain: 8 pulled
Treble: 9
Bass: 0-2
Mid: 0-2
Drive: 8 pulled
Presence: 3 pulled
Volume: 3

EQ in a V

Latest posts

Back