• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Mark IV B footpedal receiver brackets.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted
Reaction score
I am searching for the triangular brackets that mount to the chassis which hold the receivers that the footswitch ear-thingies twist into for transport. In the attached photo, the bracket is seen just right of the rightmost power tube. Even if someone has the dimensions of this bracket, I might could fab one. A tech forgot to reinstall, then his music shop folded and skedattled before I could noticed they were missing. Mesa was good about checking into availability (no).
Thanks for reading.
JTI
Screenshot_20230131-154306_Chrome.jpg

It should not be difficult to engineer something. Those are 1/4 turn Dzus socket clips that you can get from Southco among other vendors. The mounting points for the brackets will serve as a starting point for figuring out where everything goes.

While the originals were a type that's riveted in, you can get a type that clips in over a hole punched in the sheet metal bracket. This would
simplify construction.

I'd measure mine except I just traded off my Mark IV for a Mark V 90 just this last weekend at the Orlando Guitar Show. So I can't give any detailed dimensional information.

The way Mesa engineered the footswitch to store in the back of the amp is excellent. I really wish the Mark V had the same feature.

Back