Mark III podnuhs - footswitch question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvschulz

Reaction score
okay - i have been through a "voodooman" fiasco once, and i see another "builder" on eBay auctioning combo footswitches. i have the Mesa switches, i usually just lay them out, but ... that gets a little cumbersome.

what do you do ? i am tempted to utilize my sorry woodworking skills to make a mini pedal board for these.

i don;t have room on my current pedal board - it only has 5 pedals anyway ... thanks.

Boss FS-6. Two of 'em. One for channel switching, one for EQ/Reverb. Unlike stock Mesa pedals, LED's are actually visible outdoors. You can use the two original unshielded cables for channels, one stereo (TRS) for EQ/Reverb). Uses 9v batteries, or One Spot adapter cable for pedalboard power supplies.

rvschulz said:
okay - i have been through a "voodooman" fiasco once, and i see another "builder" on eBay auctioning combo footswitches. i have the Mesa switches, i usually just lay them out, but ... that gets a little cumbersome.

what do you do ? i am tempted to utilize my sorry woodworking skills to make a mini pedal board for these.

i don;t have room on my current pedal board - it only has 5 pedals anyway ... thanks.

What happen with the voodooman switch if u dont mind me asking, i was looking at getting one.

i'm sure the switches are good, but i never got what i paid for. if ur buying it from a 3rd party - fine. otherwise, direct ... seems to be an iffy situation.

Something I have thought of but have not tried yet, using a TC Electronic G switch (originally for the G Sharp) it has 3 carling style switches on it in one chassis. It is only $50 add a couple of 1/4" jacks and your all set, just make a cable loom.

although this would only solve the chan. switching not verb and EQ

Pic here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018SFAJO

Latest posts

Back