Mark III ebay idiot

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveP

Reaction score
I let him know what he had, I guess others did to. I received a reply and it appears that he just didn't know. I don't believe he was trying to defraud anyone. Seemed like honest mistake on his part. He did amend the description.

He removed it. You can edit the description. That would have been easier.

The item cannot have any bids in order for edits to be made. You would have to cancel bids to edit the content.

Mark Fore said:
The item cannot have any bids in order for edits to be made. You would have to cancel bids to edit the content.

It cant have any bids in the last 24 hours to do any editing when there are bids. If there is more time left than that, you can still make edits.

Facelift said:
Mark Fore said:

It cant have any bids in the last 24 hours to do any editing when there are bids. If there is more time left than that, you can still make edits.

Here are the specifics: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/edit_listing.html

To clarify the definition of "edit" the way I was using the term; if there are bids on that listing, regardless of the remaining time left (more or less than 12 hours, not 24 hours), you can only add text and not change the current text. If there are no bids, and more than 12 hours left, you can make changes to the existing content. If there are no bids, and less than 12 hours left, you cannot make changes to the existing content except to add to the current content. Less than 12 hours left and the item has bids, you cannot do anything.

I work for eBay so let me know if you guys ever have questions.

Latest posts

Back