Mark Five amps are now shipping...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesadude

Reaction score
I received word from a friend at Mesa today that the Mark Five amplifiers are now starting to ship. "The long, careful de-bugging & pre-testing paid off -
production is smooth and problem-free !"

Just FYI.

MeZadude 8)

God I hope so, this is what Mesa Hollywood told me when I ordered a few days ago...... :D :D

I just hope they were not pulling my leg when they said I they had one Combo availble to purchase from the intial run.... Wife is going out of town the first weekend in May. I have a big jam/BBQ scheudled and the MKV needs to be there!!!! :D :D

mesadude said:
JimmyB said:
mesadude said:
I received word from a friend at Mesa today that the MK V's are now starting to ship.
The Mk V's what? Oh... you meant Mk Vs... now I get it! :lol: :p

Fixed the original post. Better? ;>}

MeZa 8)
Sorry... I couldn't resist! :mrgreen: While apostrophes are a renewable resource, people are misusing them so much that soon there won't be any left for where they need to be used! :lol: :wink:

I think the original poster had a typo and put "PP"'s instead of "TT"'s in his subject line.

I ship you not!

mesadude said:
Just got a call from Zone Music in Cotati, CA. My Mark Five is in the store, ready for me to pick up!

MeZa 8)

Alright! Congradulations man, go get that joker! Yes, they are shipping, THEY ARE SHIPPING!!!

Hopefully other folks will begin getting the word on theirs soon as well. Let the reporting, playing, reviews, and insanity BEGIN!

I should have mine by early next week hopefully. Scout's honor!!!! So excited!!!!

phyrexia said:
!!!!!! Pictures!!!!!!

Did you get a head or a combo?

never understood why you guys were so into aesthetics with amps. my rivera is damaged and I love it.

this ain't a victoria secret's chick's body...

just want proof just like you :p

rabies said:
phyrexia said:
!!!!!! Pictures!!!!!!

Did you get a head or a combo?

never understood why you guys were so into aesthetics with amps. my rivera is damaged and I love it.

this ain't a victoria secret's chick's body...

MKV_2.jpg

Proof, OK?

MeZadude 8)

Latest posts

Back