Mark 2c+ shock

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonge

Reaction score
I am getting shocked by my amp when I get near a microphone. I was wondering if anyone had a solution/or knows the problem. I know pretty much for a fact that it is my amp that is shocking me. I checked all of my PA, mics..etc. I just started noticing it today. BTW..the amp sounds fine other than that.

The problem is grounding, as far as the solution... it could be any piece of equipment in the PA or could be the amp, but chances are it has something to do with the mic/pa. Try running your mic into a DI then into the PA and see if that fixes it. Also, make sure you run everything into Power Conditioners.

Your amp and P.A.'s ac is out of phase.If you get a shock just move the ground switch on your amp to the opposite position,center position may or may not solve the problem,but one of the 3 positions will put it in phase with the P.A.That is exactly what that switch is for.

the problem is that c+.
that amp sucks.
its been known to be riddled with problems.
no wonder they only made a few thousand.

JimAnsell said:
the problem is that c+.
that amp sucks.
Well,thats a big help.One of the most sought after suck amps I ever saw.

JimAnsell said:
the problem is that c+.
that amp sucks.

oh..bloody piss offf!!

well i think you have found the truth behind it all.. the reason everyone says there good is to hide the embarrassment for paying such a huge amount for such a piece of crap.. no one should waste there money.. let some other poor sucker buy it..

Back