LSC-EV EVM 12-L YES!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I installed my new ElectroVoice EVM 12-L Classic in my LSC. And yes I must agree it is "The Greatest Guitar Speaker In The World!" I knew my LSC had low end but GOOD FREAKING GRIEF it is SCARY now. YES!
So now my LSC has 2 6L6, 2 THD YJ's w EL84's and an EVM 12-L. This is an amazing amp for any price. Now to try and find a smaller cabinet LOL.

yep. i almost told you they weren't lying on the back of the magnet but I wanted to let you find out on your own. :p

Was it difficult to fit the EV into the LSC cab? i put a black shadow (eminence 150) into one once & it was not easy...

rustyvandewege said:
I installed my new ElectroVoice EVM 12-L Classic in my LSC. And yes I must agree it is "The Greatest Guitar Speaker In The World!" I knew my LSC had low end but GOOD FREAKING GRIEF it is SCARY now. YES!
So now my LSC has 2 6L6, 2 THD YJ's w EL84's and an EVM 12-L. This is an amazing amp for any price. Now to try and find a smaller cabinet LOL.

Thats so cool! How much are those speakers? This forum has broken out of a LSC slump. All about a great amp, and making it better.

Latest posts

Back