Lonestar Special Foot Switch Operation

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonestar001

Reaction score
Have just purchased a lonestar special 1x12 combo after owning both Express models. I was looking for clarification of how the lights on the amp and f/switch should respond to switching. On the express there is a green light for Ch1 and a red light for Ch2. These match up on the amp and the f/switch. On the l/star special there is a green light on the amp which extinguishes when you switch channels. On the f/switch Ch1 is a light out condition and Ch2 comes up red. The f/switch also can be used if the toggle on the amp is left on Ch1 position. Do these ring true with any more experienced lonestar special users please? The cable/plug on the express is of the multi pin din plug sort where the LS is a 1/4 inch jack which suggests a simpler protocol which seems to fit with what I'm seeing. Just want to make sure my lovely new amp is doing what it ought ta. Many thanks.

Yes, that is doing what it's supposed to.... now go enjoy your lovely new amp! :wink:

Back