line 6 m13

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
this kinda looks intriguing.... not sure if its truly true bypass but definitely looks like a nice piece... i've always liked L6's rack fx, so if they managed to build that qaulity into this sucker and its not terribly expensive this might be a nice unit... we'll see

http://www.line6.com/stompboxmodelers/index.html

The racks sound good, the MM4 sounds good if you get Keeley to mod it and I really like my Verbzilla. I may have to get the M13 just to play with.

im curious to see whether it is truely true bypass..... many companies advertise it, but not many of their products are

If the M13 is all that its said to be I'm def. going to get one to use wiht my Triamp.

Good effects, easy to use, floorbased and at a good price. Looking forward to giving it a try.

I know a number of guys who've been beta testing it and they all say it's amazing! FX are more flexible and sound better than the individual floor modelers (DL-4, etc...).

Still a question about MIDI program change implementation. But apart from that, I've only heard great things!

i got my m13 about a week ago and its great especially for the price!. Buy it while its still in stock because i got one of the last ones i think

chriz do you know if each scene can be triggered via midi? as much as i like my TC M2000 and Eventide Timefactor, i need one unit to do it all and the m13 might be it especially for the money. i need one unit so i can go stereo and still be able to use the rg16 the way i want (trust me i thought this out a lot and i need one unit). anyway if the scenes on the m13 can be changed via midi i think i might take the plunge

Looks like a great cover-all-bases pedal. Probably some top notch effects, would have to wonder how good it's all implemented

Latest posts

Back