Line 6 M13 out of phase, comb filtering. Resolved

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
biddifour said:
elvis said:
biddifour said:
Maybe someone can come up with a mod to make the series loop truly serial. Then we could use some digital effects.

Easier to use a power attenuator, and about the same price as modding the amp.

True, but I wonder about tone with those things. Never tried one though.

In my experience, no worse than turning down the master, and sometimes better. Not as good as playing really loud. Some attenuators have EQ as well, so you can get a better tone at low volume.

Or, you can go with a CabClone or PDI-03, skip the speaker cab altogether, and play through headphones or small monitors.

biddifour said:
domct203 said:
I have no issues with my (digital) G-Major in the series loop of my Roadster.

Dom

That's awesome. But I have read that the Roadster loop is different/better/more serial loopish. Dunno, Just what I've read, and I DID NOT sleep at Holiday Inn Express last night..soooo...
The FX loop in the Roadster uses the same shared 12AX7 for send/return as any other Dual Recto.

I don't have a schematic in front of me, but I'll bet the two FX Loops are essentially the same.

Dom

Dom, I think it's pretty much the same.

With my modded to serial loop, I use the Nova System and it works great. The effects are borrowed from the G-System. The switching is funky, but the sound is great.

Latest posts

Back