JUST PLAYED A MINI RECTIFIER!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GuitarGuy503 said:
dmraco said:
I have an EHX Holy Grail in the loop...seems to work very well. I am not into HUGE verb. Usually keep it on the spring setting around 9AM. I think they are around $75-100
http://www.ehx.com/products/holy-grail

Thanks I'll have to check it out. I'm just looking to add some depth to my clean channel. I've always been happy running my lead channel dry, although, it might be cool to try some reverb on the lead channel for something different. :mrgreen:

To be honest, I haven't used the. TC unit, but I would probably give that a try. TC has a really good track record with reverb, it's true bypass, price is right. I'd snag that one.

We may have a holy grail at the shop, can't remember, but the EH Cathedral is very sweet! They are a little over $200.

elvis said:
I stopped in for a factory tour last week. I could not believe how small the mini recto is!

I know, right? :lol: I just got mine tonight (fIrst time I've seen one in person). I actually think they are much cuter in person...... :mrgreen:

When I visited the factory in early October, at one point, I was surrounded by Mini Rectifiers! :lol: They were in the process of shipping their first batch! :D

You can see my pictures here: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56427

Just got my mini and a rectifier 2x12 yesterday. Have only had a few minutes to try it out, but wow! Like with most boogies, this will take a while to find those sweet spots. What a variety of sounds.

One almost comical fault. I dont' have the red dots on my knobs, so it's **** near impossible to see what the knob settings are. I need to give them a call monday and see if they have the right knobs. Granted, I could paint them myself, but for a grand, it's not too much to ask IMHO.

Congratz for the new amp

No need to call Mesa

Your Mini is just fine, no red dots on the knobs

Mine is like that and all I saw at the factory were lile the one I got

Interesting.... I was expecting something because that's what they show on the webpage blow-up of the face. Granted, I don't have the strongest eyes in the world, but boy, it's tough to see where it's pointing with the all-silver knob. See slide 9 of 9 on the photo gallery on the boogie home page for the mini

Latest posts

Back