Just got my C+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I though some of you would beinterested in how the Mark IIC+ on ebay mentioned in the earlier thread sounded. I got it yesterday without any tubes in it :( but went out and got some GT mullard reissue 6l6's and 12ax7's last night and have been playing with it all day. The chassis is dated 83 so this baby is 23 years old and in great shape. I fired it up with the metallica settings from MOP I found online and then creamed myself fom joy. It is an amazing amp especially through a boogie 4x12. The EQ is fun to play with but I find the 750 slider to sound best when it's cut out almost completely. Plenty of gain in this bad boy and it has that 80's thrash sound that nobody seems to have anymore. I'm glad to say that this amp will probably not be leaving me for a very long time if ever.

It was the one that was on ebay that someone posted about and then it was taken off because I made the guy an offer.

I sold my 2 channel, chrome chassis, black diamondplate Triple Rectifier to fund my Mark IIC+ purchase, and have had no regrets. These amps are bringing big money for a good reason, it's not all hype.

I agree joey, the IIC+ is THE amp. It's no hype it just is worthy of its reputation. I love this amp more and more every time i play it and have found great clean, dirty and extremely heavy sounds out of it.

Latest posts

Back