Jared Leto's guitar

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats funny as well man,I see you watch some good humoured films(judging by the monty python)

yeah here in scotland they emo cult is more popular than the haggis we have roaming the fields(I carry a gun to shoot myself incase they get me)

I have no sorrow for em,thats their lifestyle choice if they are depressed then please dont bring me down,most days Im a happy guy,walk into a music store and bam the emo atmosphere brings me down,jeeze my life aint worth living now :(:(

EMOS do what you do the best, get depressed,swallow some pills,sleep and die sufocated in your own vomit !!

You'll be doing something meaninful :lol:

The reason they're so fun to point and laugh at is because they actually strive to be mopey little turds so I'm actually doing them a favor.

abecon5 said:
What do you guys think of his custom guitar? I love it!
it got a seymour duncan JB model pup in it...

http://www.mcswainguitars.com/pages/galleries.php

30secondstomarslive10.jpg

What is a "Jared Leto"? :?: and why here if it has NOTHING to do with music? By the look of it I doubt that person plays music with that thing.

I just looked over this thread, and before I completely move on and forget all about it I must ask who is this Leto guy? Is he a band member?
What band,, never heard of him in my life.
And more importantly what the hell are EMOS ? Im only 36 and have not a clue in the world to what you guys are talking about.

ok I dunno who this guy is but he looks bloody silly and that guitar is awful,my opinion!!

He is the pinnacle of what the music industrie has become today,look great cant play for ****!!!!!

An EMO is an emotional metal person,one who listens to the likes of funeral for a freind(I sound dead young huh)and always look depressed,and they just want to kill themselves or be unhappy with themselves,its somewhat of a growing cult,there have been severe cases where to be "accepted" you had to show how far you are willing to take this emotional state if you know what I mean,I used to feel sorry for the people but know I feel like they are wasting the air I breathe,I mean Im normally a happy guy until the influx of the sad make-up drenched teens bring my day crashing down....cheers up emo is what I say

I sound very harsh but hay, I love life and have an opinion If you are on this site and are emo then I wont hold this against you Im an understanding guy and I beleive in individuality and dont want anyone to conform to "whats right" but hey dont make me have a **** day,cheers up emo hahaha

mesanomad100 said:
An EMO is an emotional metal person,one who listens to the likes of funeral for a freind(I sound dead young huh)

what you just said there is completely wrong, emo has nothing to do with metal, true metalheads despise emo and everything about them. rock, yes, metal, no.

I'm still wondering who the heck the guy in the picture is?

Oh, and while we are taking jabs at emo:

EMO.jpg

Back