Info from Mesa on my Mark IV!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious about when they started production of these heads. It may have been chassis #38 and just got built in a later than first run. Or like I mentioned before it may have been built but just not released yet as in one to use for comparison as reference or example at Mesa. I may have to call and ask Mike B the history of these. I am sure he would know for sure. All I know is that it has a 9-14-90 date on the pcb, Mark IV #38 on the tape on the chassis, and a 560's serial #. It may have been serialized later than it was built? It again may have been built into a chassis that was made earlier than later? Having specific production information would certainly help identify it. In the same conversation, I may be able to get his thoughts on the reverb strength issue I am experiencing.

Bringing an old thread back to life...

I opened my Mark IV tonight. PCB says 11-6-90 and the frame says 11-12-90. SN 1054. My guess is that it is a somewhat early model. 8)

Latest posts

Back