Imense Tone!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viendette

Reaction score
Fun Story (I'll make it quick or try). So it's a Friday night and I decided to take a walk to clear my head. This eventually leads me to a club (I had no intention of entering) in which I hear this MONSTROUS tone all the way from the street. I knew in my gut it had to be a Boogie, therefore I had to investigate :mrgreen: . The Marquee said "Salems Lott" and it was $5 to get in, so **** it, I bit the bullet (plus the band name reminds me of a movie I like :) ). I walk in to get the shock of my life. The band's hair was to the sky, they were tearing up the stage, decapitating by chainsaw, ripping guitars/bass, backward drums and YES one of the guitarist was playing...a BOOGIE! Now I had my fare share of Mesas but his amp had soooo much head room/power and his leads were like butter, that I melted. So I stuck around till after their set and spoke to the guitar player/singer about his amp and I ran into the holly grail of Mesas...an original IIC+ Coliseum! (he let me do my snooping lol) Not only have I heard one of my dream amps for the first time being played live at full throttle, I also discovered a great band. My only regret is that I left my phone in the house :wink: so I couldn't take any video/pics. Yes my head was cleared after that. :lol:

Here is the band I was talking about: https://www.facebook.com/salemslottband

Latest posts

Back