I'm back in the Mesa family.........FINALLY!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Back story:

I had a Mark IV last year (along with a bunch of other Mesa gear). I sold it off to get the money to buy my Gutierrez Custom Shop Juggernaut. It was a sad day, I've played hundreds of amps, and the Mark IV was THE amp for me, just perfect in every way. But the Gutierrez was a 1 off, and I'd never get the chance to get it again, so the Mark had to be sacrificed.

Started with a $100 Peavey Butcher I bought at a pawn shop, and after 8 months of trading, and obsessing over the Mark IV, I went through, Mesa Mark III (see avatar), Randall RM100, Randall Rg100ES, Randall RG100ht, Langner DCP-1 pre-amp/Mesa 295, and a couple others I cant remember off the top of my head. Finally I got a killer deal on an Engl Blackmore.......traded it today for a Mesa Mark IV Rackmounted, and I'm technically only out roughly $200 out of pocket.....

I'm happy as can be!!!!

This baby should be here sometime this coming week. :D

mesa1-1.jpg

Just more flexability, I dont really know how to describe it, the IV is just the perfect amp (for me). killer cleans, great rythmn channel, and the lead channel just KILLS..... super versitile. Can do anything I want it to, from Jazz, to Death Metal, and all points between.....AWESOME!

Extremely glad to be back.....

Now I just have to save up the cash for a couple 1/2 back cabs, and a couple 1x12 cabs, and I'll be set. ;)

Back