IIC+ Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mule#1

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy a IIC+ with cream tolex. However it does not have a graffic EQ. Does anybody have experience know with one without the EQ? I was not sure it was a + until I researched the serial number here on another thread. The serial umber is 13*** o it should be a + right?

Should I wait for a graffic EQ model? The price is $1900 with a 1x12 cabinet (black).

Thanks

It should be a +.
I have the same kind of combo and an equalizer in the loop works fine, so i don´t think the graphic is a necessity.
If that´s your only worry, then go for it.
Is it a simul-class? That´s something you cannot do with a pedal.
Don´t post your whole serial number here..

It's not his yet...

You can edit the serial number so no douche bag's can make a claim that the amp was stolen.

From the serial number it's hard to believe it's not a factory C+. From experience, I don't use forums for purchasing advice.
Go play it. With the overall lack of supply on these amps it's unlikely a Simul-EQ-Reverb will drop from the sky anytime soon.
At least you can say you gave it a shot whether you like it or not. Like a sixty year old Scotch. You try a shot before you buy the whole bottle.

Boogiebabies said:
It's not his yet...

You can edit the serial number so no douche bag's can make a claim that the amp was stolen.

From the serial number it's hard to believe it's not a factory C+. From experience, I don't use forums for purchasing advice.
Go play it. With the overall lack of supply on these amps it's unlikely a Simul-EQ-Reverb will drop from the sky anytime soon.
At least you can say you gave it a shot whether you like it or not. Like a sixty year old Scotch. You try a shot before you buy the whole bottle.

+1 Good advice!
Jim

Thanks Guy's. I did edit the serial number. I'll have to look more into this thing to see if it is simul class!

no GEQ on my III isn't a problem..I was thinking of sending it off, but i have my MXR EQ in the loop and it keeps up with a mark five just fine. get it! :wink:

Latest posts

Back