Ibanez SZ720FM

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axxis

Reaction score
Okay does anyone on here play one of these? I just wondered what you guys thought about it. I have played mine for about 2 1/2 years now and I really like it. You don't see this kind of craftmanship at these prices. The Gibralter 3 bridge has always been one my fav's b/c of the simplicity. Mahogony body with string thru is a sustaining monster on any guitar. The pickups are nice and hot, still using stock myself. Been wanting to grab a new neck pickup but haven't decided, lol. Anyways, here's a link for you guys that haven't saw one.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-SZ720FM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512539

Wow, i really would have thought someone on here has played this before. Must not be that popular i guess. Nonetheless, I love the guitar without a doubt. Anyways. . .
Now this has gotten me really thinking about pickups. This is the first guitar I've not put pickups in, in a lOnG time. Just basicaly been spending cash in other areas. (mainly pedals and replacing all of my old cheapo cables with good ones). I play heavy music like pantera, lamb of god, slipknot, disturbed. Anyone here got a good combination for pups? I'm not really a big fan of the whole emg 81/85 rig. Active pups have their ups and downs like anything else i guess. Anywho. . . . Suggestions and advice will be much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back