I think I'm going to trade my Loaded markII B for a IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brion

Reaction score
I have the chance to trade my IIB combo plus $100 for a Mark IV rackmount (I have a spare headshell). What do you think? I have a love hate with the II, really like my III, but remember selling a IV I had a few years ago pretty quick. I think I understand how to set the EQ on Marks better now than I did then. I'll probably go for it, but thought I'd see what the good folks here have to say about it.

Dunno if IIB + $100 is that great of a deal. I'm not up on US pricing on Mark IVs, but they run pretty much tight with Mark IIA/B amps in the UK.

Personally, my last 12 months has mostly consisted of busting the Mark IV out, not being quite happy, and going straight back to the IIB...I'd keep it if I were you :)

The II A and B's in the US tend to sell on ebay for $500-$800. Lots of people list them for more and keep relisting them. The Mark IV's pull in $1000-1300 sometimes more.

Didn't do it. Craigslist flakey traders seem to be the norm these days. I think I'll just keep this one. If I want a IV I'll buy one eventually.

Latest posts

Back