I ordered a Mark V!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations....these things are pure soulgasm. :)
The future looks bright for you.

sevycat said:
What are you getting? A combo or head?

Getting a head. I have a 1x12 mesa cab and a 2x12 vertical cab.

I am also getting the Cocoa Cream/Tan color Mark V apparently the very first one made this color. I wanted it to match my cabs.

peace
JJ

Congradulations man, you're gonna love it, trust us!

I remember my wait period last year around this time, let's see, what was that like again,.. oh yeah, I remember now...

It was sorta like having to watch Scarlette Johansson undress in front of you, then having her srut around the house naked, but you were absolutely forbidden to touch her...for 3 months!

But then my friend, your amp comes, and ahhhhh...relief at last!

i just got mine.. it took 3 months (just in case you didn't read my post about getting the MV) they were spot on with the day they said it would be here (when i asked 3 weeks before it came)

Actually I will be getting mine in a couple of weeks, not months thankfully!

The versatility is going to be a huge asset for the music I do!

The Lonestar Classic is great but not as versatile as I need it to be.

Hey! Nice one JJ :D

This board is much more lively than the Lonestar one, I can't keep up with all the new posts! :mrgreen:

Congrats! I've had my Mark V for good long time now(SN#00042) and I still love it as much as the day I first turned it on. Tonal bliss my man! :D

smd24fan said:
Congrats! I've had my Mark V for good long time now(SN#00042) and I still love it as much as the day I first turned it on. Tonal bliss my man! :D

Tonal bliss sounds great to me!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! the waiting is hard but at the end, you'll be veryyyyyyyyy happyyyyyy

Spoke with my rep at Mesa....it's confirmed the ship date is tomorrow. I will receive it next Tuesday. I am out of the country from Thursday-Sunday night so the real wait will be that day on Monday!

Back