Hunh???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogietone

Reaction score
I didn't know greenstripes have two 6L6's, 3 EL34's and 7 12AX7's. Am I missing something here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-III-Green-Stripe-with-all-features_W0QQitemZ170200921571QQihZ007QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"The three-prong grounded plug was altered to remove the grounding plug to be used in clubs without three prong outlets."

A class act with an engineering background - too bad they don't make an adapter for that sort of thing. :)

can be - but only if there's high enough voltage there - around 110 or so would do the trick - and then if and only if there was something to conduct enough current...like wires or skin or something...

i'm sure the seller just forgot to put in the "don't try this at home - i'm a professional" disclaimer

if you read further "...the power cord's rubber shielding is also pulling away from the amp; some simple electrical tape keeps it fine..."

at least the description sounds honest...

...wonder how much aluminum foil is in the fuse holder...

I wish I had seen it in time to snag. I would have it fixed up in no time and I have an extra vintage EVM that would have looked nice in it. Oh Well.

Latest posts

Back