How much is a reasonable price for my III?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewy

Reaction score
Its a 60w Red Stripe, not sure what year (I don't know where the serial number is /facepalm). Its in pretty good condition, but its missing a screw on the top and one of the GEQ slider caps. I've got it listed for $750 shipped right now, but from what I read here, that might be a bit much. Any insight on this?

Combo or head?

Either way, I don't think $750 shipped is a bad deal at all. I felt like I got a great deal on my rackmount blue stripe for $695 shipped.

In all reality, it's a good price.

However, the amp market has TANKED over the last six months, so it's hard to move ANYTHING, at ANY price.

If I had the cash, I would have bought it a month ago...but that's the problem.

Nobody has the cash.

Prices seem to be all over the place Dewy.
As I said in your post over on HC I've seen them go anywhere from $625.00- $1,200.00 (depending on stripe and options).
I just scored a Red stripe myself yesterday with simul class/EQ and the R2 mod for a bit less than what your asking (but not all that much).
I'm sure someone here will grab it.
It looks pretty clean.
put it in the classifieds here.
good luck :D

There's this one here (el paso tx) for $900, but it's a combo and has the "C+ mod and rhythm mod". I thought that was a pretty good price and I'd get it if I had the cash. I'd actually prefer a head, so I don't think your price is bad at all... I'll probably be in the market in a month or so...

kmanick said:
Prices seem to be all over the place Dewy.
As I said in your post over on HC I've seen them go anywhere from $625.00- $1,200.00 (depending on stripe and options).
I just scored a Red stripe myself yesterday with simul class/EQ and the R2 mod for a bit less than what your asking (but not all that much).
I'm sure someone here will grab it.
It looks pretty clean.
put it in the classifieds here.
good luck :D

I'm trying to get to 10 posts :facepalm:

sixtonoize said:
In all reality, it's a good price.

However, the amp market has TANKED over the last six months, so it's hard to move ANYTHING, at ANY price.

If I had the cash, I would have bought it a month ago...but that's the problem.

Nobody has the cash.

I guess its not expensive enough for the people who have the cash on hand these days :roll: :wink:

Seriously, though, that **** can work.

My wife is into horses, and she'll see a horse that's been for sale for months at $6,000 get re-listed for $12,000 and sell within a week.

You're really trying to find the people with more money than brains.

Back