How Many Times?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveP

Reaction score
How many times will this be put up and taken down before it actually sells?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MESA-Mark-IIC-Combo-100-factory-original-w-reverb_W0QQitemZ300358463873QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45eec27181

I was bidding on this and it disappeared. :evil:
The best bidding happens in the last 30 seconds. If you are worried about not getting what you want set a reserve and let it ride.

Hey, last time I looked, it's a free country. :D
However, this idiot lacks the most rudimentary knowledge of how eBay works, or maybe he's just a bad eBay citizen.
Either way, he's not going to sell much running his business like that. Out of 15 recent items, he's only sold two old DiMarzios and a Ibanez Flanger.
The Free Market Speaks! :lol:
(He's also somewhat of a notorious troll on this forum. I won't name him and give him the free publicity).

It is a free county, I agree. He can do what he wants but is doesn't make good business practice that's for sure.
I have been guilty of the same. Pull the auction because I changed my mind only to re-list it again. But never when I had active bidders.
Oh well, what can ya do?

This auction and the cockburst auction are in it for the long haul. :lol: Which sells first, the chicken or the egg?
:lol:

Latest posts

Back