GC loses Mesa?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creekhed said:
I LIKE GC...ya,,,they're a Walmart type joint but when I want the INTERNET price on a pedal or something they usually HAVE IT and will give me the Price I want. Also, I bought a Floor Model 5:50 and they ordered me a NEW one which was in the store in 7 days! Called me up and I went in and exchanged the Floor Model for the new one...easy. Also, there are NO other Mesa dealers close to me!

My buddy bought a dual rectifier from guitar center, they didn't have any in the back so he took home the floor model and ordered him a new one......six months later he got the phone call.. "your Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier is in"...

Yeah, same here. Not too many places available to order a Mesa near me.
I haven't had a bad experience with GC yet. The 1960 LP VOS Custom Shop I just bought from them is in mint condition.
About the wait time. I talked to Mesa last Wed and they told me the production time on my amp would be 6-8 weeks. Only time will tell. I'll just have to suffer with my Marshall for now.

It would be bad if GC going out of business. Where would you go to kill a couple hours while the wife is getting her hair/manicure done? :lol:

ja22y said:
It would be bad if GC going out of business. Where would you go to kill a couple hours while the wife is getting her hair/manicure done? :lol:

True dat!

That's where I go when my fiance wants to go shopping. For some reason she always drags me along with her and her friend, and I always end up walking to the GC behind the mall...

...and I always walk out with as much money as I walked in with.

Latest posts

Back