• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Single Rectifier - $900 Shipped

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSS3

Reaction score
I've got a near mint Series II Single Recto with 2 years of the 5 year transferable warrantee still intact. Purcashed from the Mesa Boogie Hollywood store in 2002, only gigged a couple times. Still in mint condition, besides one pictured mark on the bottom of the head. I'll include a duet of new (2 hrs max use) Mesa EL34's and a duet of EH6L6's (10 hrs use). Comes with the cover, power and footswitch cables, footswitch, and I can include a printed version of the manual I have in a small binder.

I'm looking to get $900 shipped from SoCal in the CONUS for this one, only trades would be for a 5150 + Cash.

Plenty of pictures available at:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v356/DeadSkinSlayer36/Rectifier/

One guy has expressed interest, and thus has dirst dibs, but I haven't heard back from him.

Let me know if interested!
Jeff
AIM = ToRidDisease
E-mail = witheringaway -at- gmail -dot- com

Latest posts

Back