• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Mark V head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
In the effort to "downsize" a bit in the studio, I've got the following amps up for sale... they're all in excellent physical + working condition...

Mesa/Boogie Mark V head - $1800

Mesa/Boogie Roadster head - SOLD

Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Ace head - $SOLD

Mesa/Boogie Lonestar Special head - SOLD

Mesa/Boogie ElectraDyne head - SOLD

DSC_0158.JPG

Not looking for anything in trade.

--B

Hope you're not paying off a bad Bengals/Jets bet. :D

The LS is talking to me.

Crazy sale! Looks like that will leave you with a Marshall?

As for shipping.... you can drop an amp off at a UPS Store and they will pack it for you for about $15-$20 (the cost of the box and packing supplies). I've stopped boxing my own amps for shipping. I just add $20 to the shipping quote I get from UPS website and it's usually right on the money. Also, if they pack it and something happens to it during shipping then there is no question - it will be covered if you have to file a claim. Just make sure to pay for the insurance!

MusicManJP6 said:
As for shipping.... you can drop an amp off at a UPS Store and they will pack it for you for about $15-$20

My local UPS charged me $38 to pack a 4x12. It's a good deal.

CudBucket said:
MusicManJP6 said:
As for shipping.... you can drop an amp off at a UPS Store and they will pack it for you for about $15-$20

My local UPS charged me $38 to pack a 4x12. It's a good deal.

This has me reconsidering shipping my 4x12, as there was no way I was going to attempt packing it.

Yeah, those packing charges are much more reasonable than I thought they'd be...

I've got a few interested local buyers, so I'm gonna see what I can unload locally in the next couple of days, then I'll be back with an update as to what's still available & shippable.

--B

Stiletto, V, or Roadster... which is the best for chugging palm mutes and funky cleans?

Am back to finish my "housecleaning"... I sold the Stiletto Ace, Roadster, and LSS locally... still have the Mark V and ElectraDyne available, now with suitable boxes + packing material. If you're interested in either, shoot me a message with your ZIP code and I'll get you a shipping estimate.

--B

Back