• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa LoneStar Classic 2x12 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmers

Reaction score
Hey folks -

Up for sale here is my trusty LoneStar Classic 2x12. You all know the deal with this classic amp - 2 fully independent channels with their own gain & EQ settings, switchable wattage on each channel (50W & 100W), tube or solid state rectification, slave out, FX loop, GREAT clean sound, 2 12" Black Widow speakers.

This particular LS in good condition, with one small 1" ding in the tolex on the bottom/front of the cab, and one small discoloration on the front grill.

NOTE: Two weeks ago, the reverb on this LoneStar stopped working on me. When moved, you can still hear the reverb springs doing their jangly thing, but no 'verb is present when you play through the amp. I've called Mesa about this, & went through a few tube swaps, but to no avail. They've said that it's surely fix-able at an authorized Mesa dealer - I just haven't had the time do take it in yet.

To compensate for this issue, I'm willing to offer up a brand new Tech21 SansAmp Boost RVB pedal included with the LoneStar to whoever buys it. The RVB is a new design from Tech21, and sounds AMAZING (yes, much better than the LS's built-in reverb, IMO). Google it & check out the reviews & such.

If the reverb issue still has you hemming and hawing, & the RVB pedal isnt exciting to you, I hereby volunteer to knock $100 off the price of the LS (RVB pedal not included in this option).

Mesa 2-button footswitch, Mesa-logo fitted amp cover, and 4 removable casters included.

Summary:
LoneStar Classic, RVB pedal included: $1200 + shipping (from 20007)
LoneStar Classic, no RVB pedal: $1100 + shipping (from 20007)

Please drop a line or PM me if you're interested. I have and can send pics of the amp if you'd like. Thanks for looking, everyone!

Cheers,
T

Latest posts

Back