• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa/Boogie Mark V 1x12 combo - $1650 shipped CONUS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaj

Reaction score
I am selling my Mesa Mark V 1x12 combo amp as I have switched to an all digital solution (Axe-FX Ultra & FRFR powered monitor). This amp looks like it's new and is in perfect working condition. Sounds fantastic! I can cover all of the tones the MkV provides with the Axe-FX so I don't have a need for the amp any longer.

SOLD

I've used the amp at several jam sessions, otherwise played in my home studio. There are a few very minor surface scuffs - very small blemishes. There's a 1/4" rub mark on one of the bottom corner leather covers, surface scuff only. The other 3 or 4 minor scuffs are much less significant - you have to go over the amp closely to find them. I will try to capture these few blemishes with a camera if requested. Everything functions as new.

Extremely light wear for the two years use it has seen since purchased new (Purchase date: May 1st). I am the second owner - I purchased the amp from another TGP forum member in November of 2009, six months after it was purchased new. There are 3 full years left on the transferable warranty (speaker is still covered for 1 more year).

I have all of the original paperwork (manual, hang tags, sticker, warranty/service document, and purchase receipt from the Hollywood Mesa showroom). Amp will ship with these documents, footswitch & FTSW cable, padded factory cover, and removable casters. Amp will ship double boxed and packaged professionally (tubes removed, carefully packed, and labeled for the position each was removed from).

mkv-picture.jpg

Here are the pictures of the scuff marks on the Mesa MkV combo. There’s a tiny wear spot on the handle, two very tiny surface scuffs on the back, and a few scuff marks on the lower front right corner. The tolex scuff next to the corner is an abrasion that’s through the shiny top layer of the tolex but isn’t cut, raised or separated from the cabinet at all. Anything else you see is dust.

handle.jpg

back.jpg

corner.jpg

Bump - correction: I do not have the original shipping box. I've added pics of the scuff marks.

Latest posts

Back