• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IV Widebody Combo in NJ -traded-

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalmm785

Reaction score
Hello!
Up for sale i have a mint looking Mesa Mark Iv widebody with a Celestion C-90 and the FU-3 Footswitch. The amp sounds awesome, however, i need to recoup some funds and i can't justify having 2 of the same amp. I'm looking for $1200 due to how clean it is and a local buyer would be awesome. Btw, my moniker is the same as ebay, so please feel free to check up on my feedback, and i'm also a regular on the Randall Mts forum.
Please feel free to ask any questions or request pictures.
Thanks for looking!

Thanks to everyone for all your responses! The amp has been traded with a fellow forumite, george998, which i have to add is an incredible guy to boot! Thank you all!

Why not simply post the pics?

Does the amp include the casters and cover? Also, please excuse my ignorance but is the FU-3 footswitch the usual LEDs equipped longboard footswitch that always comes with Mark IVs, or is it something different?

The amp includes the casters, however, it didn't come with a cover. And yes that's the led equipped Mark IV footswitch. If you check ebay, they don't always necessarily come with the amp, considering the darn things are a bit pricey.
Excuse my bad pictures, they make the amp no justice.
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/metalmm785/for%20sale/mesa%20mark%20iv/

Bump, to try to get metalmm's attention so he'd finally check his PMs!

Bump! i really rather not ship but thanks for the offers. anybody else interested? I'm open to trade offers too!

metalmm785 said:
Bump! i really rather not ship but thanks for the offers. anybody else interested? I'm open to trade offers too!

I'm in NJ and I'm interested. But i want to hear the combo before i make up my mind. I believe Odibella's in Bergenfield may have a IV combo so I'll check them out and let you know.

Hi, I have a friend in NJ who may pick this up for me if I buy it. Wondering where you are at.

netaddict said:
Hi, I have a friend in NJ who may pick this up for me if I buy it. Wondering where you are at.

That almost sounds like one of the more prevalent CL scams:

Here, I will send you $X. Then, my shipper is going to pick it up....

You then cash the phony cashier's check/m.o. and are liable for fraud when it is discovered and they get your amp to boot.

Sometimes they even tell you to keep the balance over to help sweeten the ruse or to give the difference to the shipper when they arrive for his costs. The latter has you paying them to rip you off.

Thanks for the responses guys and sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. I travel for a living so it's kinda hard to check the forums on the road.
I live 20 mins south of trenton. Area code 08641. If you are close enough, please let me know if you would like to hear the amp. I have no problem with that.
Thanks again, Mike

You got a good point Ross, however, since i'm not shipping it, i'm not too worried about it. Thanks for looking out though!

hey man that boogie lookin really good, im wondering if you can hold it a while longer.. i dont have the money as for now, but will be getting them soon probably after mid august..

btw i live in philly.. i can always go to trenton and pick it up in person

I have a XXX 212 w/ the matching 212 cab that I would trade if you were interested.

Pardon my ignorance, but is your combo the 1x12? I'm fairly new to the Mesa world. Thx.

Only prob is that I live in East TN. Would you be willing to meet at a halfway point? Not exactly sure where that would put us...

Adam

Latest posts

Back